Friday, September 11, 2009

We're back up and running!

What can I say...Isaac. Completely has come into his terrible two's....I have never really experienced the terrible two's...well at least from a boy, its completely different and it is testing my patience, I am finding that I have a lot more than I thought I did. Isn't that what children do? I love him, but oh boy!!!


Ellie started her very first tap/ballet class, she is so excited and did so well on her first day! She is loving being a big sister and helping mom out. She loves to inform everybody that she is 4 years old and her favorite thing now is to go help Daddy and auntie Jen at work!! She is becoming quite famous down there at the hardware store!



Spencer at 4 months old...HUGE! The kid likes to roll over on his tummy, but hasn't figured out how to roll back over to his back...so he gets stuck there! Its really quite funny






SMILES


No comments: