Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Thanks to all!

Hey I wanted to just say thankyou for those who gave me some advice, and a lot to think about. Its nice to know that I am not alone in this. My dear husband gave me a wonderful and much needed blassing, and the Lord reassured me that things do work out, but that my challenge is to start seeing it His way, and not mine. That because of these challenges, my children will learn through my example of how to use what we have, and that they will grow physically and spiritually...That is what I needed to hear, because honestly, its not the job that is most important, its not the finances...(though it would help) Its how my children turn out, I want nothing more for them to KNOW and FEEL the love that their Heavenly Father has for them.

So thank you all for your support, I feel your prayers, it is really nice to know that I do have some support out there, even if you all are so far away! Its humbling to know you have friends, even when you cant touch them or see them everyday.

Thank you!

1 comment:

Christina:) said...

Hey, How are you guys doing? I called my mom and asked her to email me this so I could make it for my roommates this year. And I rememberd Erik really liked them on his mission so I thought I'd share how she makes them enjoy!

Roasted Pumpkin Seeds

Tastes best if you boil seeds first in salted water.

2 cups pumpkin seeds
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1 teaspoon salt

Rinse pumpkin seeds until pulp and strings are washed off. Boil seeds in salt water for 10 minutes. Dry seeds on paper towel.

In medium bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, melted butter or margarine and salt. Add seeds. Stir until seeds are coated with mixture. Spread on baking sheet. Bake 1 to 2 hours at 225F. Stir occasionally and watch for burning. Seeds should be crisp. Makes 2 cups.