Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's a Boy!!

So we found out that our baby number 3 is going to be boy number 2!!! We are so excited! Everything is going great, Ellie had a bittersweet reaction when we told her, she was really sad at first and she started to cry...(she really really wanted a baby sister!) but then we explained that its cool to be the ONLY big sister, and that she and mommy get to do extra special things, cuz we are girls!! She perked up!! She is now so excited for the baby boy! We don't have any names picked out, so feel free to give us your opinons!! Well, for all the fam and friends that are in Utah, I can't wait to see you next week!!
Kara, if you are reading this, my cell phone got busted, so I don't have your phone number...please call me I would love to get together with you while I am down there, I will be there for 3 weeks!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! That is great.

Kjirs said...

Allia I am so excited for you! I can't believe we are old enough for you to have 3 kids.....I would love to see you if you are available....

LeChem Fam said...

Congratulations! 2 little guys are so much fun and I am sure Ellie will be a great little helper!

The Bowldens said...

yay! any names yet??? we miss you guys!

The Lowder Family said...

Hey, I will email you my phone number....IT would be a lot of fun to get all the girls together and maybe go to lunch.

Andrea said...

Hey did you guys make it?? We are getting snow galore right now! Here are some name suggestions...some of my favorites.
Gage
Trent
Gardner
Blake
I still can't think of the one I really liked...darn.

Derick and Becky said...

Congratulations!!!