Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Fun

We are currently in Utah visiting my family, and have had quite an eventful holiday!! It started with the flight down here, it was just 5 hours late...When you are traveling alone with a 3 year old, and an 18 month old and being 6 months pregnant....5 hours late really can be a pickle!!! Anyway, my kiddos both had really bad colds, but got over those, just in time to catch some kind of stomach bug....so all of us spent Christmas evening and the day after having a bunch of fun over the toilet!!
We are finally all feeling better, just in time to spend the last week here, and hopefully have a better New Years Celebration. Other than that, we are enjoying spending time with the family. I sure miss them a whole bunch, so its good to spend a couple weeks a year with them!!
I will be sure to post pictures when we finally make it back up north

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all!!

2 comments:

The Bowldens said...

isnt that how it always is? being sick over christmas!

Peter and Lesha said...

hey so I totally feel bad I know I still owe you money for the letters and I honestly forgot until yesterday. I will get it to Andrea asap. I am a bad person I am so sorry. Anyway my family loved their gifts. thanks so much for your help.