Saturday, December 20, 2008

Frustration!!

I know it is silly, and Erik and I have never had an issue naming our other children...but this one is proving to be hard!! Erik is being stubborn, and well, I am being stubborn. Erik's top name is Griffin, I don't know about it, I could go either way. I like the name Spencer...Erik does not. GGGRRRRR!!! this is so frustrating. I know that we have a few more months, but I would love to put a name to this little guy that keeps me up at night!! (already!!)
So, we are totally open for suggestions and opinions, well at least I am!
Please help us!!

5 comments:

Elias said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

well hello there my dear friends it's fun to see you guys have a blog on here to. I think both names are cute. so I think you should name him Spencer Griffin Martinson or vice versa. love you guys! hope to hear from you soon. my blog is: monkeymoo04.blogspot.com. but it's mostly just picutres latley cause I don't think my life is that exciting to write about.

Lisa/Scott said...

I like Spencer.

Elias said...

Hey kewl blog, Sorry though Erik, gonna have to go with Allia on this one.........

Derick and Becky said...

I love love LOVE Spencer! Very cute.