Saturday, April 24, 2010

Vancouver BC Temple





It was a really neat experience to go up to the new Vancouver BC Temple open house last night. It is beautiful inside, much smaller than the ones that I am used to, but something felt so right about being there!! There is such a sweet spirit in this temple, and even though it isn't going to be dedicated until next week, the spirit was strong and being there and taking Ellie through was just a testimony builder of the importance of the temple and the sacredness of the blessings that we get to partake in when we go. I feel renewed and refreshed, much like I feel when I get to go and do work in the Temple. I have a renewed desire to attend much more often than we have been going, and I am grateful that this Temple is much closer than the Seattle Temple, even though I have to go to another country!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

So beautiful. I'm glad you guys made it up there. My mom said she saw you and Ellie looked so pretty:)
I took pictures too and have been prayerfully deciding how to do this post. I have so many friends who look at my blog who are not members of the church so I want it to be just perfect so that when they read it they want to know more.