Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A new year!

I just can't believe that its already 2 months into the new year! Is it just me or is it going by to fast?
So, I haven't updated in a while, and I went to go add a bunch more photos, but then realized that I didn't have the pics on the new computer that we got!!! ( we had to get a new one, the old one finally died!)
Spencer is 9 months old and is crawling all over the place! I think you forget how much stuff they can get into at this age now that he is crawling all over the house, I have to make sure that I clean the kitchen floor after every meal, or else he will do it for me....he wants to put everything into his mouth!!!
Isaac is so darn cute I can hardly stand it, he still drives me nuts, but he is only 2 years old. He is doing better at listening and obeying, so I feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel. He loves his trains, and loves his new train table he got for christmas...I don't know what we ever did without it, it still, 2 months later, keeps his attention for hours at a time!!
Ellie is thriving at school! Just loves her teachers and asks everyday if she gets to go to school. She loves her ballet and tap class, and her teacher says she is very strong and coordinated! She is such a delight to have around the house, she loves to play with her little brothers, though she is constantly asking us when she gets to have a baby sister...in due time!
As far as Erik and I we are doing great, we are still waiting to hear from the Sheriff's department up here for a job! This whole waiting thing has really tried my patience, but I think I think, that we are close! At least I feel a change coming on (does that make any sense?)

1 comment:

John and Clara Balsmeier said...

Sheriff's Dep...what does he do? Where do you guys live? If he gets it will you move? A job is always good...good luck!!