Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Update!!

Alright, so I thought I would finally get on here, since I seemed to be getting harrassed about never updating my blog!!! The last couple of months haven't been too exciting! Though we did find out we are pregnant again!! We are expecting on April 27, so far the pregnancy hasn't been so bad, just a bit nauseous when I dont eat! Ellie could not be more excited about having another baby in the house. She insists that it is a girl!! Isaac, well I don't think he really cares at the moment!!
We are very excited about another addition to our family, Erik and I will be officially out-numbered, but we are up to the challenge.
Erik is currently testing for law enforcement, so that is what we are hoping and praying for. I just hope he gets a fantastic job, so we can finally grow some roots, wherever he gets his job!!
Well I will now post some pictures of the kiddos and the family!!

No comments: