Friday, August 15, 2008

Family Reunion!!

We had a talent show, i think most of the grand kids did a talent!!! What a talented family we have!!






my sisters doing a lip sync to milli-vanilli...very funny!







Ellie and Isaac's cousin, Kiannalie, was baptised while we were down there, and the kids all sang at her baptism. It was very sweet!!

This is most of the grandkids, we are missing 3 of them...what a good looking group of kiddos!!













Pappi, Carson and Ellie all relaxing in the water!!

CRAZY!!




We had a great opportunity this year to be able to go back to the house that most of my family grew up in, in Mountain Green, Utah... It was a lot of fun to be able to be with my whole family again.. I sure hope we get to do that again soon!

1 comment:

Lisa/Scott said...

Looks like fun! You're kids are so cute, and it's cool to see pics of you with your kids since the last time I remember actually seeing you was before my mission. It's wierd to think that we're all grown ups sometimes.