Thursday, July 17, 2008

I am such a slacker!!

I am so sorry, I haven't posted anything since April??? Holy cow, a lot of things have happened since then! Isaac is crawling everywhere, not walking yet, but well on his way there. Isaac also turned the big ONE last week, I am having a really hard time with him growing up so fast, where did my baby go? We also got to go to Utah and visit my family for 2 whole weeks, it was a lot of fun to visit Utah when it was hot
We are enjoying the beautiful weather up here, its been a lot of fun to go to all the wonderful parks they have around here. Isaac and Ellie have loved going to the 'waterpark' and playing in the fountains!!
I will post pictures of the last couple of months, and I will do better at "blogging"

2 comments:

Alida B. said...

Well I'm looking forward to seeing what's going on in your life...I added you shortly after you wrote the last post and then you dropped off the face of the earth for like 2 months! I'm glad you are back! :)

Reed Pettingill said...

OK, let's see some of that "better blogging"! And those pictures!