Friday, September 28, 2012

Spencer

 
Spencer...I know this post in months old, but things got a little crazy these last few months. I am sure I have said this before, there is nothing like going back over the past years photos to make you fall in love with your kiddos all over again!! Spencer is no exception, man this kid makes me laugh. He is such a fun guy to have around, full of personality, and usually is always happy.
 
 

This is the kind of stuff that makes us laugh...he is very secure in who he is, so he can pin all of his sister's clips in his hair and rock it!  Or put on his sissy's ballet dress and eat chips and know that he is the man!

I don't know why, but I have the most pictures of Spencer while he is sleeping, and usually always in the car, the kid can fall asleep anywhere!



Here is one of the very few photos that I have with Spencer and "his Lola" (my mom) While we were in Utah, we lived with her, and they bonded...very closely, he was often found in Lola's room, in fact, before he would come and see me in the morning, he would go in and snuggle with her. Maybe because he got this kind of treatment...snuggles in warm blankies, books, and usually some kind of treat!
My sister had a rabbit for a while, and Spence thought it was so fun to terrorize the poor thing, good thing it was fast!


Happy 2nd birthday!!!



Halloween, he was a bat! We were very lucky to be able to have Daddy with us this night, he was driving truck for the whole year we were there, and it wasn't very often that he was home, it just so happened that he was home for trick or treating!!!

...(I just want to mention the trick or treat bags...thats right...I made those!!! I don't want to toot my own horn or anything...but I am awesome!!)

Happy 3rd Birthday!!!
Grandma Martinson made him this awesome Mater cake...he loved it, but was a little weirded out that we cut him up and ate him!
This was my mother's day photo shoot with the kids...when I have tried to get nice posed pictures of Spencer...this is usually what I end up with, hence why all most of his photos are totally candid!

I cant get this photo to rotate, but we were so lucky to have some of our cousin's come up this summer and Spence and Isabelle just loved to hang out together!!

Sleeping, once again!!! I love this photo, I love the lips, the sunglasses....everything!
Spencer is finally a BIG brother...he it totally excited...(can you tell??)
This photo, you can totally tell they are brothers!
As I was going through my photos...I happened on to this one, I didn't take it, I am pretty sure Isaac did, but he caught Spence in the act of getting into the snacks!
One of the many things that have made me laugh these past few months has been Spencer's attempt at being sneaky. He will ask for a treat or fruit snack and if I say no, he looks around and then tells me..."Mommy...you need a nap, go take a nap!" (so he could have some 'alone' time with the snack basket!) as if I would let him out of my sight now!!!
 
This last photo is, once again, not turning, but is a picture (again, one of many) of him sleeping, he fell into a Cheetos coma!!! I sure love this guy!
 
Spencer is really loving his little brother, and loves that we get to be together all day, now that the older two are in school all day...But he really does miss Isaac a lot, at about 1pm everyday, he looks up from what he is doing and asks to go pick up Isaac and Sissy! He is a helper, always looking to make someone laugh, friendly (most of the time), he loves to go on walks with me and the baby! He is such a good sport about entertaining himself...an all around pleasant kid to be around all day, I am one lucky momma!

No comments: