Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Tree

Well, we said goodbye to our house guests early sunday morning...like 12:30am...we were sad to see them leave. We went to bed and there was no snow on the ground, then we wake up and there is 6 inches or so on the ground, so we were all in the mood to get our christmas decorations up...Erik helped by bringing all the stuff from the cold and I got the tree up! I LOVE putting up my tree every year, and of course, I didn't think of getting pics up of the kids helping...but it got done!!! Merry Christmas!











4 comments:

John and Clara Balsmeier said...

What a gorgeous tree! I am glad you posted again! ;)

The Bowldens said...

beautiful!

Andrea said...

Hey friend!! We miss you guys too! That's great that you had visitors for Thanksgiving. I love seeing Temple Square at Christmas!!!
The pictures are great. Your hair is so long again!!
When in January are you coming?? Just you or the whole family?? We will have to make plans!

Annajean D. said...

Hi Allia! Just discovered your blog! Good to see you guys and hope everything is going well for you!